<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8048143602115982600?origin\x3dhttp://estx3kelv.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


♥ Always And Forever, Kelv's ♥




Tuesday, June 14, 2011 ; 4:26 AM♥
Baby , i love you so.
I don't know what's wrong with you.
I don't know what you're thinking no.
I seriously am puzzled on what is your motive next.
Why? Firstly you treated me good, you were nice and sweet.
Next, you said this was all an act.
Then you told me you regretted saying those harsh words to me.
Now, you left me alone without letting me know what's wrong with me.
You made me love you, yet you hurt me so deeply.
Everything I do have a reason. You didn't even ask anything.
I tried to held on, try to hold on my feelings just for you.
You gave up first.....
Tearing almost every night just for you.. Just for that very sentence..
Now you hurt me again... Just to ask my friend to tell me you don't wanna talk to me..
If you wanna be alone.. Why would you tell me when I need you, you'll be there? :/









The Girl Y

Photobucket
Kelv's Esther
0805. ♥


Contacts & Stats Y

Facebook:luv.sucks.your.mother@gmail.com
Email:estx3xw@hotmail.com

Blog views

Chat Y




Her Wishes Y

Find someone who love me more than I love him.
Veterinary bioscience course at Ngee Ann Poly.
Be happy!

Exits Y

No links yet :3

The Past Y

May 2011
June 2011


Credits Y

Designer : ME! TANJUEJUN
Song : Imeem
Photo : Photobucket